Friday, November 2, 2007

Hey there, haven't been using the computer for quite a while now. My internet was down but my genius brother fixed it! Btw, we have already been to his house few days back on Monday, everything went pretty well. It was suppose to be a Hari Raya visiting and we were suppose to stay like about one hour or so. But instead we stayed for almost six hours!!

We had a movie marathon and first we watched this malay ghost story. He said he watched it already and the story wasn't so bad, but when we watched it, it was so slow going so we decided to to watch Harry Potter and the prisoner of the bla bla bla...whatever it is. then after that we atched a better malay horror movie 'Bangku Kosong'.

Everything went very well, there were some things that happened which is so unforgetable, like when we were eating. I couldn't eat at all!! I was looking at the rice and just poking it then he asked me in malay what was i digging for in the rice. Then i told him i couldn't eat spicy food, but actually...i couldn't eat because he was watching me! If he knows me well enough he should'veknown that i cannot eat when people are staring at me, not even my close friends. I felt so guilty, i hardly finished the drink too! I was just so damn bloody shy!

And last butnot least! He was so damn bloody hot on that day! we secretly took some shots of him and showed it to people who thinks that he's ugly..like my family..and they said he looked nice too! He was so so so so so so so so very very very very very HOT! He wore this black longsleeve blouse and jens and spiked his hair, and he was so DIVINELY SUDUCTIVE! And he wore a nice cool yellow watch- g shock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.