Friday, September 28, 2007

Today was expected to be a day when that dude is in a good mood...n everything will be fun. But obviously he wasn't! Wait...but i have to try to understand him...but its some how just so irritating..

Btw... today's malay paper was a tough one...but...saw it coming. I am daed scared about my results..i mean..what if i..."F". Haha don't wanna talk bout it now...just trying my best. i realised that i like my blog skin..not like there's any but its simple n nice..its stylish some how hehehe...

i don't put my really personal things on my blog..like anybody does..but i really one the friendship to smoothen out Siew Mei. i really am sorry and so as the whole group... but that's not an excuse..n speaking of ME not daring to do this in front of u..i am sorry jannah..now i know why u send me letters instead of saying directly....n we shld get over him..its too much. Who knows if he is only making use of us for his boredom, wat if he only talks to us when he is bored?

ok i really don't wanna talk bout this but yea..gtg..btw..the latest song by timberland called"apologise" is really awesome..n...beware siti! makcik is following u...HEHEHE!!

No comments: